Sunday, April 5, 2009

Momoko Tsugunaga




Real Name: Tsugunaga Momoko (嗣永桃子)

Nickname: Momo, Momo-chan, Tsugu-chan

Birth Date: March 06, 1992

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Blood Type: O

Height: 149cm

Hobby: Reading manga! I love manga

Special skill: I can sleep anywhere!?

Habit: When I'm nervous, my voice gets higher?

Strong point: I guess doing my best till the end even if I'm not good at it??

Weak point: Always taking up lots of time no matter what I do!

Favorite color: Pink, yellow

Favorite flower: Tulip (red ones)

Favorite season: Fall!! Because there's lots of delicious things to eat

Favorite word: "Itsumo happy" (always happy)

Favorite song: "Uwaki na Honey Pie" (Country Musume ni Konno to Fujimoto)

Favorite book: Manga

Favorite movie: "Hamutarou"!!

Favorite food: Sea urchin, kanpachi, crab

Least favorite food: Green peas

Scared of: Rollercoasters, haunted houses...

Disliked thing to do: Dance...

Charm point: Eyelashes. They're a bit longer than most people's!